So if I say I want to visit Russia one day, does that mean I agree with denying LGBTQ people their rights? Or is it /possible/ that it’s a place with a lot of history and a lot of culture and wanting to go there someday has nothing to do with politics and the way they handle certain things? Idk. Crazy outlandish concept.
Are people seriously lashing on this? Whatbthe actual fuck!? Is there is one thing I despise is Russia’s politics towards the LGBTQ community, but that does not make the country itself any less interesting nor its culture less attractive and if one day I am lucky enough to visiti Moscow, I’ll probably feel a bit uncomfortable because I’m bisexual but in no way the fact that I’m visiting that country would imply that I’m suddenly suppprtive of their awful politics.
Anonymous: Even if H&L broke up, I don't think Harry would come out without Louis. Because people would immediately recall all the Larry rumors and their suspiciously romantic "bromance" would be even more transparent. Louis' sexuality and his relationship to Harry will be analyzed all over again. And I doubt Harry would want to lie more after he's come clean.
Anonymous: I don't want to diminish Harry's struggles with the closet, but this is a huge deal even without taking his sexuality into consideration. Because football fans who follow Michael Sam on twitter, they most likely don't know who Harry Styles is, and certainly don't know his situation. What they DO know is that a member of One Direction wore Sam's jersey on stage and that's pretty cool. I used to live in St Louis and my facebook last night was FLOODED with people talking about this. This is HUGE.
harry is so supportive of people and it is just so immensely cool and lovely to see someone like him, a pop star who is on such an enormous global platform, use their popularity for good
Anonymous: Can you explain what's going on with Harry? I missed all of it and I'm so confused and omg PLEASEEEE explain too meee
Harry’s been on a roll:
- tthrowing shade in perfume interviews so hard he was literally taken out in the next one (turned out he wasn’t “feeling well”) (x)
- tweeting lyrics to a song called Secrets that basically says he’s passive aggressive and “so gay” and he doesn’t care if people know about his secrets (x / x)
- tweeting “shady warehouse” which is a very, um, not straight video (x)
- wearing a blue bandana when a fan thing said to wear bandanas in different colors depending what boy was their fav. Obviously blue was Louis’ color. (x)
- some more tweeting “It all comes out in the wash” (x)
- -not giving any fucks about what people think about him, quote “LONG HAIR DONT CARE” (x)
- giving thumbs up to people with rainbow/larry signs (x) (there’s more than this)
- wearing a Minnie Mouse bow during a show (x / x)
- taking the mic d (x)
- standing up for himself (x) but being nice about it (x)
- generally being unchill
basically harry’s cruising and it’s great. im sure there’s more, add stuff people
- wearing yellow nail posh (x)
singing “just he already owned it”, while grabbing his dick (x
- saying that if he were a girl, he’d do Niall and then “Happy Pride” (x)
- singing “It’s raining men” (x)
- wearing Michael Sam’s jersey (x)
- Following a larry shipper on twitter (x)
- Following Michael Sam on twitter (x)
Oh my god youre straight? I had no idea. You seem normal to me. Did you know that Sara is straight to? You two should totally hook up. I cant believe youre straight. You could be my straight best friend. We could go to football games together. Itll be so much fun. So like how long have you been straight? Youre whole life!? No way.